Disclaimer: I am not a professional! If you want to find a professional sex educator please look at my "Resources" page. If you have any questions, feel free to ask on my ask site: FYsexeducationquestions, though check out my FAQ first!
hormonal 25 58%
copper 18 42%
Out of the 43 people who answered, only 2 did not like it. A couple said that there were some side effects that made it not perfect, and a few said that the only down side was the painful insertion that made them not look forward to getting it removed. 17 people said insertion was really painful, “like death” or “worst pain in their lives” but many people said it wasn’t that bad, about the same as menstrual cramps and a couple said it barely hurt at all. Side effects varied a lot from person to person, but mostly it was cramping and menstrual issues.
- shestheonebeneathmywings likes this
- sunkissedsigh reblogged this from fuckyeahsexeducation
- fervid-whore likes this
- takebacksexuality reblogged this from fuckyeahsexeducation
- mouthfulofchocolatedust likes this
- lesbionictonic reblogged this from fuckyeahsexeducation
- thisistashas likes this
- fuckyeahsexeducation posted this